Wannemaker’s has an amazing in-store selection of bathroom vanities, with premium brands like Bertch and others to choose from! Check out our guide to picking out the perfect vanity below.
1. MEASURE BEFORE YOU SHOP: Vanities come in a variety of sizes, and bathrooms come in a wide range of layouts. Measure your bathroom dimensions to see what you have room for and be sure to take pictures of the space. This will make your in-store shopping experience much easier!
2. EXPLORE VANITY BASE DESIGNS: Vanity bases come in a few different varieties: wall-mounted, free-standing, and corner. Use your bathroom measurements (and your imagination) to sort through what options would look best in your space! If you need some inspiration or guidance, be sure to ask a Wannemaker’s team member for assistance.
3. GATHER A WISH LIST OF FEATURES: No two vanities are alike—there are a lot of different features and aspects that you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are a few to consider:
– Base: design, color, material, etc.
– Sink: design, color, material, etc.
– Countertop: design, color, material, etc.
– Drawers: What size drawers do you want? How many?
– Electrical: Do you want built-in electrical outlets for your bathroom appliances?
– Other: Be sure to jot down any other wants and needs that come to mind.
4. HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK WANNEMAKER’S FOR HELP! We understand that sorting through all your measurements, design options, and must-have features can be overwhelming if you’ve never done it before. Stop by in-store and let’s walk through the process together!