Head cook of Risky Brisket Competition BBQ Team & Co-Founder of Double O Drum Co., Sean Young, will co-host these hands-on classes. Sean combines his experience, love for BBQ, and exuberant personality into an action-packed 5-hour course for students of all skill levels.
Sunday, January 31 | 12:00PM | $125
Join us for a day of Texas BBQ! Learn the art of smoking meats, and sample all foods fresh off the smokers! In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Snake River Farms TEXAS STYLE Wagyu Beef Brisket
- Prime Brisket
- Texas Style Pork Spare Ribs
- Homemade Texas Jalapeno Cheese Hot LInks
- Smoke Roasted Beef Tri-tip
- Smoked Veggies
- Texas Twinkies
Learn how to get Q DONE QUICK on Drum Smokers! Brisket in 5 Hours!
Sunday, February 28 | 12:00PM | $125
Immerse yourself in 5 hours of live BBQ instruction from award winning BBQ experts on pork shoulder, and ribs two ways! In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Competition Style Pork Shoulder (Boston Butt)
- Ribs – St Louis cut Kansas City Style
- Ribs – Baby Back Memphis Dry Rub Style
- BBQ Spicy Sticky Wings (They may or may not have won the Kroger Wing Challenge)
- Smoked 4 cheese Portobello Mushroom Caps
- Tischler’s Market Drum Smoked Sausages
Learn how to get Q DONE QUICK on Drum Smokers! Competition Quality Pork in 4 HOURS!
Sunday, March 21 | 12:00PM | $125
Become the backyard hero with our BBQ Brisket Masterclass! In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Snake River Farms Wagyu Beef Brisket
- Prime Beef Brisket
- Smoked Pork Belly Nuggets
- “Mac-Daddy” – Mac & Cheese Stuffed Smoked Sausage Roll
- Drum Smoked Sausages
Learn how to get Q DONE QUICK on Drum Smokers! Competition Quality Beef Brisket in 5 hours!
Location: Wannemaker’s Home & Garden
Our instructors will cover:
- Meat Selection
- Cooking Timelines
- Smoker Management
- Fuel Selection – Charcoal & Woods
- Food Safety
- Storing & Reheating
- Tips & Tricks
- Competition Secreats
Class size is limited!!
- We will follow Illinois guidelines for gatherings of less than 50 people
- All Attendees are required to wear face coverings
- Tables and chairs will be separated to adhere to social distancing
- All surfaces will be sanitized
- Pitmasters will wear face coverings, gloves, and sanitize regularly
Please call us at (630) 852-0700 for questions.