Head cook of Risky Brisket Competition BBQ Team & Co-Founder of Double O Drum Co., Sean Young, will co-host these hands-on classes. Sean combines his experience, love for BBQ, and exuberant personality into an action-packed 5-hour course for students of all skill levels.
Sunday, August 16 | 12:00PM | $100
Get your hands dirty and trim ribs with the experts, and take them home to smoke later. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- St. Louis Style Competition Spare Ribs
- Dry Rub memphis Style Baby Back Ribs
- Moinks (Smoked Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs)
- Tischler’s Homemade Drum Smoked Sausages
- Pitmaster’s Choice Smoked Meat
Location: Wannemaker’s Home & Garden
Our instructors will cover:
- Meat Selection
- Cooking Timelines
- Smoker Management
- Fuel Selection – Charcoal & Woods
- Food Safety
- Storing & Reheating
- Tips & Tricks
- & much, much more.
Class size is limited to 30 students!!
- We will follow Illinois guidelines for gatherings of less than 50 people
- All Attendees are required to wear face coverings
- Tables and chairs will be separated to adhere to social distancing
- All surfaces will be sanitized
- Pitmasters will wear face coverings, gloves, and sanitize regularly
Please call us at (630) 852-0700 for questions.