Head cook of Risky Brisket Competition BBQ Team & Co-Founder of Double O Drum Co., Sean Young, will co-host these hands-on classes. Sean combines his experience, love for BBQ, and exuberant personality into an action-packed 5-hour course for students of all skill levels.
Thursday, January 23, 2020 | 6:30PM | $105
Learn how to prepare and enjoy a variety of smoked meats like sausages, chicken, ribs, pulled pork and brisket all paired with craft beer. This is a 21+ event.
Sunday, January 26, 2020 | 12:00PM | $100
Learn to master smoking beef brisket and experience the difference between prime beef and wagyu beef brisket fresh off the smoker. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Snake River Farms Wagyu Beef Brisket
- Prime Beef Brisket
- Smoked Pork Belly Nuggets
- “Mac-Daddy” – Mac & Cheese Stuffed Smoked Sausage Roll
Sunday, February 16, 2020 | 12:00PM | $100
Learn to master smoking pork shoulder, pork tenderloin, and other smoked meats on Double O Drum Co Drum Smokers. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Competition Style Pork Shoulder smoked 4 ways (Boston Butt)
- Fast Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- “Faux-Chetta” (Porchetta Style Sausage Roll)
- *JUST ADDED – Tri-Tip on Double O Drum Co’s BRAND NEW Grill Baskets!
- Drum Smoked Sausages
Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 12:00PM | $100
Get your hands dirty and trim ribs with the experts, and take them home to smoke later. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- St. Louis Style Competition Spare Ribs
- Dry Rub memphis Style Baby Back Ribs
- Moinks (Smoked Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs)
- Tischler’s Homemade Drum Smoked Sausages
Location: Wannemaker’s Home & Garden
Our instructors will cover:
- Meat Selection
- Cooking Timelines
- Grill Management
- Smoker Management
- Fuel Selection – Charcoal & Woods
- Food Safety
- Storing & Reheating
- Tips & Tricks
- Competition Secrets
- & much, much more.
Please call us at (630) 852-0700 for questions.