Head cook of Risky Brisket Competition BBQ Team & Co-Founder of Double O Drum Co., Sean Young, will co-host these hands-on classes. Sean combines his experience, love for BBQ, and exuberant personality into an action-packed 5-hour course for students of all skill levels.
Sunday, February 23, 2020 | 12:00PM | $100
Learn to master smoking pork shoulder, pork tenderloin, and other smoked meats on Double O Drum Co Drum Smokers. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- Competition Style Pork Shoulder smoked 4 ways (Boston Butt)
- Fast Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- “Faux-Chetta” (Porchetta Style Sausage Roll)
- Drum Smoked Sausages
- JUST ADDED – Tri-Tip on Double O Drum Co’s BRAND NEW Grill Baskets!
Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 12:00PM | $100
Get your hands dirty and trim ribs with the experts, and take them home to smoke later. In this class we’ll teach you to cook:
- St. Louis Style Competition Spare Ribs
- Dry Rub memphis Style Baby Back Ribs
- Moinks (Smoked Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs)
- Tischler’s Homemade Drum Smoked Sausages
Location: Wannemaker’s Home & Garden
Our instructors will cover:
- Meat Selection
- Cooking Timelines
- Grill Management
- Smoker Management
- Fuel Selection – Charcoal & Woods
- Food Safety
- Storing & Reheating
- Tips & Tricks
- Competition Secrets
- & much, much more.
Please call us at (630) 852-0700 for questions.