Immerse yourself in 5 hours of live BBQ instruction from award-winning BBQ experts on Sunday, March 31 from 12PM – 5PM.
Join us for a live instruction class presented by Risky Brisket Competition BBQ Team, and learn to master smoking pork shoulder, pork tenderloin and other smoked meats!
Our small class size guarantees a personalized experience for attendees and allows everyone the opportunity to sample all the meats being cooked. Learn how to get your ‘Q Done Quick’ on Double O Drum Co. Drum Smokers!
In this class you will learn to cook:
- Competition Style Pork Shoulder smoked 4 ways (Boston Butt)
- Fast Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- “Faux-Chetta” (Porchetta Style Sausage Roll)
- Drum Smoked Sausages
In this class we’ll cover:
- Meat Selection
- Seasoning / Flavor Profiles
- Cooking Timelines
- Smoker Management
- Fuel Selection – Charcoal & Woods
- Food Safety
- Storing & Reheating
- Tips & Tricks
- Competition Secrets
- Cooking fast on Drum Smokers
- Low and Slow Cooking techniques