We are pleased to accept any returns for purchases made at Wannemaker’s accompanied with a valid receipt and returned merchandise.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. All merchandise must be in sellable condition (in the original packaging) for credit or refund to be issued. No damaged merchandise will be accepted.
- No credit or refund will be issued for Holiday Merchandise after the holiday. (October 31st for Halloween and December 25th for Christmas).
- Clearance items are Final Sale and are not refundable. (This includes items with a price ending in $.90)
- Coupons are non-refundable.
- Items purchased with loyalty dollars are non-refundable.
- All special order items, including vanities, patio furniture, fountains, grills and custom containers are non-refundable.
- A minimum of 15% re-stocking fee may apply for returned patio furniture, fountains, grills, life-like Christmas trees and items with damaged packaging.
- Fresh wreaths, roping, greens, and accents are returnable within 24 hours in sellable condition.
- Fish are guaranteed for 24 hours only.
- Custom cut materials such as pond liner, pond tubing, and coco liners are non-refundable.
- Sling installs or repairs are not warrantied. Labor charges for assembly or repair are not refundable.
Pump Return Policy
Defective pond and fountain pumps will be replaced if the defective pump meets manufacturer warranties.
- Valid receipt is required.
- Pump must be defective.
- Receipt date must be within warranty time frame (as specified by manufacturer).
A replacement pump will be identical to the defective pump. No in-store credit will be issued. A new pump that has not been used can be returned within 30 days in the original packaging with valid receipt for a full refund. A used pump that still works but is the wrong size is subject to 15% restocking fee.
Plant Return Policy
A merchandise credit with valid receipt will be issued for perished plants that meet one of the following:
- Trees, shrubs and evergreens within 1 year of purchase date.
- Rhododendrons, azaleas, roses before November 1 of the year of purchase.
- The dead plant must be brought in for a refund, a picture of large trees and shrubs is acceptable as well. All plant returns are subject to approval by nursery/greenhouse manager.
Wannemaker’s is not responsible for plants that are damaged by physical injury, lack of care or extreme natural conditions. Annuals and Perennials are not guaranteed.
Manner of Refund
Returns will be refunded in the following manner:
- Perished plant returns (meeting the conditions listed above) will be issued a Merchandise Credit only. No cash refunds or credit card adjustments will be issued on perished plants.
- Credit card adjustment or refund will be issued for qualifying merchandise returned with receipt and the returned product.
- All check refunds will be given after 10 business days from date of purchase.
- Cash refunds over $100 will only be refunded by check within 5 business days.